Featured Post

Welcome!

Welcome to The Mind of a (Book)Worm ! Sophie and I created this as a method of starting a book club without having to read the same books,...

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Hi guys, I'm Rylie!


I'm a lover and appreciator of good works. Being an avid writer myself, I love a good book! A good book inspires to improve my writings!

I'm kind of playing copycat and using Beth's introductory format. Here's a little about me!

Favorite novel?

I have a lot of those, as does any book lover! I'd have to say, one of my all time favorites is The Underneath by Kathi Appelt. It's just phenomenal! I also adore By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead by Julie Anne Peters, Define "Normal" by Julie Anne Peters and Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosh.

Book quote?

I'm going to stick to the classics;

"When he shall die, take him and cut him out into little stars. And he he shall make the face of heaven so fine, that all the world will be in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun."

-Romeo & Juliet, William Shakespeare

Broke your heart?

The one that takes home the cake would definitely be Me Before You by Jojo Moyes. My soul is still recovering from that ending!

Bookish best friend?

Tough one. I'd have to say Jazz from Define "Normal".

Bookish boyfriend?

Oooh. Santana Gerard from By The Time You Read This, I'll Be Dead. He's so delightfully quirky.

Favorite series?

The Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series by Ransom Riggs, who needs to get his act together and write a third book!

Favorite classic?

Definitely To Kill a Mockingbird. By far!

What can you expect from me on this blog?

Book reviews from a book lover! I can also give perspectives on the reading world as a young author and how books can really make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and courteous!