Featured Post

Welcome!

Welcome to The Mind of a (Book)Worm ! Sophie and I created this as a method of starting a book club without having to read the same books,...

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Hey, I'm Megan!

Hello! My Name is Megan!


I go to school with Sophie and Maiya and I was asked to blog with them on this account!
Hopefully I can live up to the standards that they have already set. Here are a few things so you can get to know more about me:

What is the first book you read by your self?
Duck for President? Don't quote me on that!
Did your parents read to you before bed? If so, what did they read you?
Yes! Every night! They would mainly read me those "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" books.
Name a movie that is better then the book. Doesn’t happen often.
The Maze Runner. I could never get into the book but I loved the movie!
What was the worst movie adaptation of a book?
City Of Bones... Don't even get me started
Outdoor or indoor reading? 
Indoor, I can never find myself comfortable outside.
Book you’re most embarrassed to have never read?
Anne Frank. It's sitting on my shelf but I haven't gotten to it yet.
What is the most embarrassing book you have ever read? 
I'd have to say, The Infinite Moment Of Us.
What was the worst book you ever read or stopped reading?
I really don't know... maybe An Abundance Of Kathrines
Would you rather read digital or paper books? 
Paper!!!
What character in a book would you like to sucker punch in the face?
Jeanine from Divergent or Umbridge 
What character in a book would you like to be best friends with? 
Kelsey Hayes from Tiger's Curse
How many physical books do you own?
About 50. I clean out my shelves and donate books often.
What book do you want to make sure you read to your children?
Harry Potter 100%
What book describes you best?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
What are you reading right now? 
I actually just finished my current book about 2 weeks ago. So I'm looking for a new one. The last book I read was The Red Queen. 

Those are just a few facts about me! Hope you enjoy!
Love, 
Megan 

Check out my bookstagram here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments appropriate and courteous!